Sunday 31 December 2017

End of the year eh?


So what a shitty year 2017 has been for the Chico Household. Losing 2 jobs, Illness and Hospital visits.

Though it has been a great year for your favourite Blog of Vice and Dice.


I skipped blogging for awhile and started back up in March with a surge of blogging activity centred around Bolt Action and K'47 (Weird World War 2).


Then as the year moved on I felt myself getting drawn into Gates more and more. I even went too 2 Warlord Games Events:


Not only that along with some local players we formed the Herts Shard gaming group:


And of course worked on 2 armies for it:


But that's not all I even dabbled in some Oldhammer, I know shock horror right?


And got back into 30k/40k:


Of course I played a game of KoW or 2 as well.


So that was just some of the highlights of my Wargaming efforts this year, I dread to think how much I spent on toys or how many I've painted.

Lets hope the Wargaming continues next year at such a pace and variety. 

Ta Ta for now...

Wait I forgot something,

Thank you all for reading this Blog, those new and old readers you really make it worth blogging (Blurry pictures and all).
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...