Monday 19 June 2017

Beyond the Gates of Antares - Boromites Pt.5: Rock Father & Overseer Squads


Two Blog posts in one week and both Gates related, aren't you all lucky pluckers (Don't say that too fast mind).

With progress stillcontinuing on my Boromites in preparation for the Gates Open Day at Warlord Games HQ on the 1st of July.

Now bear in mind I'm not sure of what I'll be using in terms of a list so I'm just painting up everything I own and seeing what people I can find for a game or 2 on the day.

So today's offerings:



Overseer, 2 Gangers and Spotter Drone:



Rock Father, 2 Gangers and 2 Shield Drones




So whats next?

Another Work Ganger, a X-Launcher and Crew, 3 Borer Drones.

Then I'll have anything I own painted.. phew that'll be nice, but knowing my luck I'd end up buying more bits and stocking up the Lead Pile again.

So that's your lot for today, Ta ta for now!


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...