Sunday 10 April 2016

Warmastering


'Ello my OoaB readers I have some goodies (Baddies?) to show you today.

If you remember from Back to War..master? Blog post I'm back working on my 10mm and despite the problems with my eyes I'm rather enjoying..

Well ok maybe not the bloody basing which is a pig even with using texture paint.

Well thats enough prattle it's time for pictures of toys!

YAY!


I've gone for a tad brighter scheme for most of these as it's 10mm I found I needed the brighter colours to help them stand out as I was painting them.





Bot5A Orcs making a good stand in for my Goblins, with there mate Bob (Big Ol' Bastard).


Still some more needed to be painted, Lotza Trolls, Chariots and a Rock Lobber. Of course I'd like to add more to this force but funny enough 10mm is bloody expensive for Rank and File. 


Well thats ya lot today, hope you enjoyed it.

Ta ta!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...