Saturday 16 April 2016

The Random Cultist Project


So while no doubt your'll be seeing a few Salute 2016 Blog posts today from various people I decided not to go (Well Ok the empty Bank Account did hehe).

So instead I've spent the day sorting out my projects and finishing up a few odds and sods for the almost completed armies (Warmaster Orcs, Abyssal Dwarfs & Evil Dead Undead).

What I did find in the back of my Hobby Draw/Lead Pile is a single sprue of Frostgrave Cultists that I picked up of Ebay around last Xmas time.


I don't play Frostgrave, and if I'm honest I could do without another ruleset to learn (Read: forget) or trying to find people to play it with. But I do love me some Mordheim and maybe a Possessed Warband without suffering the cost of having to buy the metals off Ebay may just be in order to help break up the large army projects currenty under way.

You can see below the Possessed Warband and the Frostyballs Cultists arn't that far away (Ohhh Pointy Hoods!).


Well thats enough mutterings from me, thanks for reading!

Ta Ta!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...